Live Better Foundation
Building A Brighter Future Through Better Hearing For Those In Need
“Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do”Voltaire
Delivering The Gift Of Hearing
Everyone deserves the opportunity to hear! Live Better Foundation has partnered with Starkey Hearing Foundation’s Hear Now program and Live Better Hearing’s staff to help give the gift of hearing. Hear Now is an application based program that provides hearing help to low-income Americans.
If you or someone you know is struggling with hearing loss and is unable to afford hearing aids, email email@example.com to schedule your appointment during one of our events.
Our next event is being planned. Contact us if you would like to be involved in an upcoming event!
Who We Are
The Purpose Of Our Organization Is:
- to conduct community outreach programs to educate the public regarding hearing loss prevention;
- to educate the public regarding hearing loss;
- to help improve the lives of those with hearing loss though educational, healthcare, lifestyle, and cultural programs;
- to support other charitable and educational audiology programs, and;
- to coordinate with allied health professionals to provide community based treatment and testing.
We work closely with Live Better Hearing to sponsor events. To find out more about our events or volunteer with our team, please email us using the form below, or call us at (240) 206-3101!