Live Better Hearing’s hearing aid batteries offer quality, reliability and longer life over most other brands and they’re mercury-free! Live Better Hearing hearing aid batteries come in convenient 8-packs. We recommend that you only use fresh Live Better Hearing zinc-air batteries and you’ll always get maximum performance from your hearing aids. Plus, Live Better Hearing batteries are available in any size you may need.
Buy your batteries from someone who knows what’s best for your hearing aids your local Live Better Hearing location! It’s your best source for the freshest hearing aid batteries!
No hearing aid battery offers longer life!
Live Better Hearing batteries are tested after manufacturing and tested again prior to packaging. This ensures your batteries are consistently fresh and properly sized for your Live Better Hearing hearing aids.
Also, Live Better Hearing batteries are made using precision standards that help prevent small variations in size and shape that can bend battery contacts and cause hearing aid intermittence. Remember, for greater performance use only batteries supplied at Live Better Hearing for your hearing aids.
Review these important guidelines:
- Carry extra batteries with you to avoid dead batteries at critical times.
- Never carry loose batteries in pockets or hand bags where they may touch other metal objects.
- Keep the tab in place on your zinc-air batteries until ready for use. Attempts to âresealâ the tab will not extend the battery’s life.
- Keep batteries and hearing aids out of reach of infants and children. If a battery is accidentally ingested, see a doctor immediately. For recommended treatment, call the National Button Battery Hotline at (202) 625-3333.
Get the longest life from you’re Live Better Hearing batteries:
- Store batteries at room temperature (65°F-80°F). Hearing aid batteries will retain up to 97% of their power for a full year when stored at room temperature.
- Avoid storing in hot or humid places. Do not refrigerate, as refrigeration may loosen the sticker tab, causing activation and loss of power.
- Open the battery compartment door of your hearing instruments every night. This prevents moisture buildup.
- Battery life is determined by hearing aid size, battery size, hours of use per day, amplification strength, the amount and loudness of environmental sounds, and amount of wireless streaming.