Hearing Aid Protocol™
The Hearing Aid Protocol is our proprietary method of fitting hearing aids developed by the doctors of Live Better Hearing. The purpose of this method is to ensure that after you buy your hearing aids, you get the absolute most out of them.
The Hearing Aid Protocol™ involves:
- Professional hearing aid fitting and orientation throughout the adjustment/trial period
- Providing continuous positive patient support
- Focusing on patient-centered goals for hearing improvement
- Measuring benefit with before and after outcome measures
- Wellness care and maintenance through structured follow-up visits
- Adding auditory exercises to strengthen neural pathways (the hearing part of the brain) when appropriate
Keep in mind….
- Having a loved one attend orientation and be involved in the process helps dramatically.
- Every individual is different, so we customize the protocol as needed to specific circumstances