Building a Brighter Future through Better Hearing for Those in Need
At Live Better Foundation, we’re raising funds and promoting initiatives to help those who need it most. We do hearing aid charity work in Maryland and Virginia.
Read on and contact us to learn how you can become part of the change.
Live Better Foundation hosts, supports, and participates in a wide range of charity gatherings. Among our many events, you’re sure to find something that strikes your interest. Make sure you and your family don’t miss out on our next fun and impactful experience.
Delivering the Gift of Hearing
Everyone deserves the opportunity to hear! Live Better Foundation has partnered with Starkey Hearing Foundation’s Hear Now program and Live Better Hearing’s staff to help give the gift of hearing. Hear Now is an application based program that provides hearing help to low-income Americans.
If you or someone you know is struggling with hearing loss and is unable to afford hearing aids, email [email protected] to schedule your appointment during one of our events.
Our next event is being planned. Contact us if you would like to be involved in an upcoming event!
Who We Are
Live Better Foundation was established as a 501(c)(3) in Maryland in 2017.
The purpose of our organization is:
- to conduct community outreach programs to educate the public regarding hearing loss prevention;
- to educate the public regarding hearing loss;
- to help improve the lives of those with hearing loss though educational, healthcare, lifestyle, and cultural programs;
- to support other charitable and educational audiology programs, and;
- to coordinate with allied health professionals to provide community based treatment and testing.