Meet Dr. Jenifer Cushing
Jenifer Cushing, Au.D. is the professional director of Live Better Hearing and primary audiologist in the Rockville and Frederick offices location.
She graduated with a Doctorate in Clinical Audiology from the University at Buffalo and, while there, published over twenty peer reviewed scientific articles while working at the Center for Hearing and Deafness, more than any other graduating audiology clinician before her. Her expertise is in hearing diagnostics and hearing aids, and she has a unique expertise in electrophysiological measures because of her graduate research.
- Au.D. From University at Buffalo
- B.A. Hearing Speech Science from University of Maryland at College Park
- Maryland Audiology License
- Audiology license in District of Columbia
- Assessment and treatment of hearing and balance disorders in patients of all ages