The Ultimate Patient Experience
It all comes down to making the experience for the patient exceptional.
That’s where we focus. That’s what drives us.
Here are a few of the items that we believe make an exceptional patient experience:
1) A comprehensive range of services and products
2) Exceptional service
- Providing loaner devices if a hearing aid needs to go out for repair.
- Communicating with the patient's primary care physician when appropriate
- Being in contact with patients regarding their products to be delivered is very important. This means:
- Providing new hearing aids within 2 weeks, and offering a rush service to every patient when needed
- Returning repaired hearing aids quickly
- Any other devices or products purchased will be delivered quickly and with care.
3) Product Support
- Each product will come with a 30-day adjustment and trial period, up to 3 year warranties, and up to lifetime service support
- We also set hearing aids using ‘The Hearing Aid Protocol’ to make sure each patient is happy with the service and product provided.
4) Knowledgeable professionals
- Our providers are extremely well-trained in hearing aids, tinnitus and diagnostics
5) Follow-up. We know how important it is to follow-up with our patients to show that we really do care.